Are you fed up with deceptive diets? If so, follow these health tips.
Are you trying to lose some weight? So, you may want to get quick results.
Let us save you some time: Do not follow deceptive diets. Their results do not last. You also have more healthy options to start with. Today! Not tomorrow.
You can lose about 1.4 kg or more weight per week safely and at home, by following a healthy diet and exercising a lot.
How to lose weight quickly
If you can burn more than 500 calories a day for a week, you will lose about 0.5-1 kg of your weight.
If you want to lose weight quickly, you need to eat less food and exercise more exercise.
For example, if you eat between 1,050 to 1,200 calories a day and exercise for one hour a day, you can lose about 1.4 – 2.3 kg during the first week or more. If you weigh more than 113 kilos, it is very important not to reduce your calories more – because of the seriousness of this.
Reducing salts and carbohydrates may also mean losing more weight initially – but most of that weight is fluid, not fat.
Food systems for fast weight loss
It is recommended to adhere to a diet that reduces the intake of carbohydrates, added sugars, and saturated animal fats found in meat and dairy products. For rapid loss of weight, it is recommended to focus on fruits, vegetables, egg whites, skinless chicken breasts, fish, skimmed milk, and lean meats.
The following are further guidelines:
1. Eat fruits to help you feel full.
2. Drink plenty of water.
3. Avoid tempting food.
4. Stay busy, so you avoid eating to overcome boredom.
5. Eat only from the dish, while you sit on the table.
6. Do not overlook any of your meals.
7. Keeping a daily food diary will help you focus on your goal.
Exercise with the aim of rapid loss of weight
1. Weight loss requires exercise for about an hour a day, which you spend in moderate exercise.
2. Plan to practice heart exercises, as well as strength training.
3. Heart exercises (such as walking, jogging, cycling) can burn most calories and are ideal for rapid weight loss, but you will need to introduce a few hours per week of strength training (such as weight training).
4. If you have any chronic health conditions or are overweight, you should see your doctor first.
5. Interval training is one of the ways to increase exercise strength. This means walking or jogging quickly, followed by other, more moderate steps, and repeating that pattern of training throughout the duration of the exercise.