Forever young, is the dream of every woman. The most beautiful thing about youth is that it is not only the appearance and the tight skin, it is also the youth of the soul and the heart, young healthy skin and life style. As you age, by taking care of yourself and following some daily life tips, you can enjoy every stage of your life and youth to advance your years better, slower and younger.
1. Eat the right foods, your age-old friend: Foods that are known to have an effect on skin health are foods rich in:
1. Vitamin C: Some sources are orange, lemon, strawberry, kiwi, mango, melon, pepper and tomato.
2. Vitamin E: Sources of corn, nuts, seeds, olives, avocados and vegetable oils.
3. Thiamine or vitamin “B1”: We find it in whole grains, meat, fish, beans and peas.
4. Zinc: Meat is the main source, while other sources include peanuts, peanut butter and beans.
5. Selenium: Fish, oysters, red meat, grains, eggs, chicken, liver and garlic are good sources of selenium.
6. Calcium: Milk derivatives such as milk, cheese and cheese.
How can these nutrients help your skin’s health?
Vitamins C, E and selenium are known to have anti-oxidant effects. It helps cells fight damage caused by environmental factors such as harsh weather, atmospheric pollution and smoke caused by smoking. Thiamine, zinc and calcium have a beneficial effect on the whole skin.
2. Limit the amount of sweets and sweets: It is mainly foods and beverages that contain a high rate of sugar, such as local fruit juice and sweets, as well as high-fat foods such as Arab sweets, fried foods, ice cream, high-fat meat, cheeses and candy molds. There is no harm if you eat these foods in small quantities, but consider them as secondary food within your diet and not as an essential part. Try replacing them with healthier options for your body and skin such as fresh fruits, dried fruits and low-fat yogurt.
3. Keep the vitamins in the food: cook it the best way. It’s easy, eat more fresh foods such as salads and fruits. During cooking, use cooking methods such as steamed steaks, roast, bread or microwaves to maintain vitamins in foods.
4. Drink 8 glasses of water daily: Water is very essential for life and skin health. It moisturizes the skin to maintain its softness. Think that you are a rose. What happens if you do not tell yourself?
5. Enter activity into your life: Try to do physical activity every day and exercise by raising your heart rate, at least 3 times a week like walking, jogging, dancing. This improves blood circulation, which helps nourish your body and the freshness of your skin. One important outcome of physical activity is muscle building and strengthening bone strength, which helps keep your activity and youth in the future.
6. Stress from inside: Stress will negatively affect the appearance of your skin, leaving it tired and dull. There is no way to get rid of this pressure better than pampering yourself. Use some essential oils to enjoy a spa bath. Treat yourself with moisturizing creams that bring back life. Take tea in a quiet place where you can meditate before bed. Treat yourself to professional massage from time to time. Listen to your favorite music that takes you to another world, even for five minutes a day.
Often, it is difficult to ignore some things that are moving. But if you try, you can accustom yourself to ignoring them and dealing with them more wisely. Many times, it may help you take the deep breath to calm down. But always, think of your six golden keys, however hard they seem, you will find them much easier than I imagined, once you get used to them. Your healthy lifestyle, which makes you feel young and active every day.