God created the human being, and distinguished by reason and understanding, and gave him body creature in the best body and the best evaluation, and make the body deposit to each person, and keep it from the things of the human to himself, to be able to perform its natural role in life, the worship of God Almighty , And reconstruction of the land.
Any harm inflicted by the person in his body on purpose, such as committing suicide for example, or harming his body by neglecting and not preserving it and treating it from diseases, earns a great sin, and God is accountable for this neglect and negligence, so must maintain the integrity of the body and health, the perfect mind in healthy body.
Ways to maintain body integrity
To maintain the integrity of the body must follow a number of tips, the most important of which are:
• Learn the correct way to cut off the street, and find out what traffic signs indicate to avoid road accidents.
• Do not neglect any satisfactory presentation shown on the body, no matter how simple, and see your doctor immediately.
• Regular examinations of the body, including the examination of the eyes, blood test, ear examination, early detection of cancer, and visit the dentist twice a year to ensure authenticity.
• Eat useful foods rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, especially vegetables and fruits, to strengthen body immunity, and avoid foods high in saturated fats, hydrogenated oils. Avoid inserting any hard object into the ear and cleaning it with a tissue.
• Check the validity of all types of foods before eating, and ensure the safety of storage, especially meat, canned foods, bread, and cooked food.
• Avoid foods sold by street vendors, foods are not guaranteed source.
• Avoid taking drugs and drugs without direct medical supervision.
• Sleep for hours is sufficient, and should not be less than eight hours of sleep, and that the hours of sleep at night.
• Drink plenty of water, so that the amount of water is not less than two liters a day.
• Avoid tobacco in all its forms, whether in the form of cigarettes or worms.
• Avoid alcohol, drugs and alcohol. Avoid prepared foods that contain empty calories, minimize as much as possible soft drinks, and juices that contain artificial sweeteners.
• Use sunscreen, to avoid skin diseases caused by sunlight.
• Exercise daily to maintain body health and thicken.
• Learn to swim and not swim far away from beaches to avoid drowning.
• Do not play dangerous games.
• Do not watch TV from close range to keep your eyes healthy.
• Sit upright to maintain the health of the spine.
Things to consider for the preservation of human health:
1. Eating healthy: Malnutrition leads to imbalance in the diet, which leads to a problem in overweight (obesity), which is one of the most common problems these days, and does not shorten this phenomenon to adults, but there are children who suffer from obesity, and can To be inherited. Therefore, a person must follow a diet that helps to acquire the body vitamins, oils and minerals needed by the body for proper growth, which maintains the integrity of the body and mind and heart properly, on the other maintains a specific system to address obesity and these foods:
1. vegetables and fruits.
3. Low fat or skimmed milk products.
4. Protein-free fat.
5. Drink water in many quantities (2 liters).
The foods that humans must avoid are fats and sugars. Sodium. Cholesterol. Alcohol. A person must balance the diet, eat foods that contain calories. The most important thing to eat in the diet is to eat breakfast because not taking them leads to eating more meals and reducing the intake of sweets and not to increase three meals per day for not increasing calories.
2. Good sleep benefits the body, mind, heart and health: Sleep from 7-9 hours for adults. Sleep 10-11 hours for children who are on the school. Sleep is the way to avoid over-eating.
3. Mental health: Side effects is the participation of the human person to share his concerns and details of his life.
4. Hygiene: It helps to reduce damage and bacteria, as it is necessary to wash hands and maintain the cleanliness of teeth.
5. Agility of the mind: advised reading a lot and learning and solving puzzles because this helps to think and avoid exposure to Alzheimer’s disease.