Exercises that everyone wants to do, arm exercises that help strengthen those muscles, and indirectly help the body to strengthen the muscle, and enlarge.
Continuing exercise with the same routine as muscle repetition stimulates the muscle mass, making it able to adapt to strong exercises, and paves the way for the upper half of the body to fold.
There are dozens of exercises that can be done in that frame, but the best of these movements is the recruitment of muscle mass abdominal that works to strengthen the muscle significantly, and the following 12 different movements to strengthen the muscles of the arms, and that the exercise extends for a day or two a week.
1) Dips exercises: In this exercise be your feet on the ground, while holding on to the gymnastics rings, then lift the body at the level of the chest, and then lift yourself up to the level of the elbows, and then slowly retreat by bending the elbows, repeating from 8:12 times, The development of the upper body muscles significantly.
2) Cord exercises, and exercise begins to attach to the rope horizontally, with attached to the shoulders, and then pulled to the shoulders, with the withdrawal of the rope with one arm, with the clouds 10 times, and isolate the muscles strongly, and then round the rope.
3) Climbing the rope with lying down: an exercise by which to attach the rope vertically by repeating from 4: 6 times, making sure to hold the rope with a strong grip, and then rise repetition of 4: 6 repetition, an important exercise of the basic muscles with resistance against gravity.
4) Stretching exercises with bending of the elbows repeated 10: 12 times, while increasing the level of resistance and effectiveness with more movements, allowing more resistance, and eventually the muscles grow properly.
5) Biceps exercises in the rope, exercises in which to make waves for 20: 25 seconds, which requires full control of the ropes, and from difficult angles.
6) Wide grip exercises: Exercises based on lifting weight and then sliding in hand, with coordination and mobility, with repetition of 10: 12 times.
7) Strength exercises with rope waves: They depend on the presence of waves of ropes being made by swinging the rope using the arms of 20: 25 seconds, with the ability to generate waves and load more weight through the ropes.
8) Extension exercises with chains, bending the joints and lowering the body, until the head at the level of the tape with a frequency of 6: 8 times, which works to stabilize the large muscles of the body, which are all exercises that promote stability.
9) TRX Exercises: Through these exercises you place both feet in the steel straps, while simultaneously pushing the hands with repetition of 6: 8 repetitions, a difficult exercise, putting more pressure and resistance for the upper body.
10) One-arm cable training: exercises that recruit more muscles, especially the core muscles, by repeating 6: 8 times in one training group.