There is no doubt that the heart is one of the most important organs of the body; through which the delivery of oxygen and food to the rest of the members through the arteries and blood vessels so that the body can do all its vital functions, so the heart must be preserved to maintain the health of our bodies, We care about two things: food, sports, and there are foods that maintain and strengthen the heart, and we will mention here the most important methods followed according to the latest studies and research.
Aerobic exercises that strengthen the heart muscle
1. The best time to exercise is in the morning to start your day actively gives you the energy to do all your work, and you must exercise outdoors, and if not possible you have to open the windows to bring you air during exercises, here is a selection of exercise Which helps you keep your heart muscle like:
2. Walk for half an hour. When you start this exercise, your steps should be slow, and then begin to speed up gradually. This is better so that you do not strain your heart muscle by doing fast and sudden activity.
3. Swimming once a week or every two weeks will increase the strength of the heart.
4. Running Sports.
5. Jump by rope for at least half an hour taking into account a break every ten minutes, and should be a short break not exceeding two minutes.
6. If you intend to descend the stairs, it is best not to use the elevator because this exercise is important for strengthening the heart.
Foods that increase the strength of the heart muscle
• Omega-3 tuna is important for the heart muscle, and doctors are advised to eat tuna twice a week.
• Walnut: It is a food rich in omega-3 also, it has the ability to reduce the proportion of harmful cholesterol in the body, and it contains fiber is also important for the health of the heart and arteries.
• Coffee and tea enhance the strength of the heart. This is confirmed by many studies. All of us believe that they are harmful stimuli, but eating adequate amounts daily is not an important exaggeration of the heart.
• Mulberry: It contains beneficial folic acid for the heart as it contains vitamin C. Low-fat or low-fat dairy are useful for lowering blood pressure that is directly related to the heart and its diseases.
• Herbs added to meals such as thyme, rosemary, and oregano all have an active role in strengthening the heart muscle.
• Banana is a fruit that contains large quantities of potassium which has a major role in the performance of the heart for its functioning properly.
• Garlic: It is known for its ability to rid the body of germs, but what you do not know it helps greatly in the treatment of people who have suffered heart attacks.
Stress and stress play a major role in weakening the heart muscle. Even if you are eating healthy food, stress will affect your heart so you should try to control and maintain your nerves no matter how difficult you are in your life.