To ensure the safety of the body and free of diseases and increase immunity, the body needs a healthy and comprehensive diet, so that this system does not neglect any type of food useful to the body, each element or metal or vitamin enters the body is of great importance in the work of the body and not exposed to the functions of the body and hormones imbalance Or diseases such as osteoporosis, anemia, diabetes or certain types of acute infections. A healthy and integrated diet also reduces the body’s exposure to obesity, which has serious damage to human health and psychological health, as well as the diseases that accompany it.
The importance of healthy and integrated nutrition
The importance of the body’s diverse health food is to help it build new cells and tissues, compensate for damaged ones, provide the body with the energy needed to move it, control body temperature, strengthen the immune system and its ability to fight disease. The body also needs different nutrients from minerals, proteins, For continuing to carry out its various vital operations.
How to Get Healthy Food
Do not impose any restrictions or prohibitions on your daily diet. Do not force yourself to eat healthy food and completely abstain from unhealthy foods. This will lead to a counterproductive effect. You should gradually reduce the amount of unhealthy foods and put healthy food in place until the body gets used to it. This system. Look for healthy food While shopping, you cannot eat too much unhealthy food if you do not have it, so be sure to reduce the quantity on the shopping list, and look for healthy food available.
Keep your food varied by adding all the colors to one meal. Your daily diet includes vegetables, fruits, legumes and meats, so they will vary from one day to the next. Fish will eat the day and the meat of birds the next day and the meat of the livestock on the day that And so on for the rest of the food varieties, to ensure the food diversity of the body. Eat in reasonable quantities, not exceeding the need of the body, even if your food is completely healthy, any increase in the amount this year from the need of the body will turn into fat deposited in the body and cause obesity.
We should not neglect the role of proper food in preserving your beauty, by maintaining the health of the skin and free of impurities and defects, and in maintaining healthy hair and help prolong it.
Guidelines for healthy food
There are many guidelines to follow when eating, so that a person can have healthy and integrated food:
1. Take into account the diversity of foods eaten by humans, and avoid eating one type for long periods, as healthy food contains many species, which include elements and vitamins important to the body, such as bread of various types, fish and meat, water and other balanced and healthy food.
2. Concentrate on eating large amounts of vegetables and fruits, because of its great importance, because it contains many elements necessary for the body, in addition to eating different types of grain.
3. Eat meals regularly and divide them into three main meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner. In cases where people are hungry for meals, they can eat certain types of vegetables and fruits.
4. Take into account the balance of foods eaten, so that it works on different types and contains more than one food element, so that the body to get all the elements of the same proportions.
5. Eat moderate amounts of foods and meet the body’s need for them, and avoid over-ingestion, because it works on exposure to human obesity, which in turn lead to exposure to various diseases.
6. Avoid depriving oneself of certain types of foods. Eating foods that contain high levels of fat, sugars and salts should be alleviated.
7. Eat large amounts of water, and work to make it within the healthy diet, because of its great importance to the human body.