Migraine is a neurological disorder that affects half of the head, characterized by mild to severe attacks, where the person with the disorder in one part of the head accompanied by many symptoms, and passes the migraine in 4 stages:
1. The first phase of the initiative is the stage before the onset of headaches days or perhaps hours.
2. The stage of oases and accompanied by many disorders.
3. The stage of pain begins with the patient’s feeling of pain.
4. The final stage or so-called conclusion, which includes the side effects that the patient feels when the end of migraine attacks.
Causes of migraines
Scientists have not found a specific cause of migraines, but there are a number of factors and causes that affect migraine headaches, including:
• Studies indicate the role of the genetic factor in the incidence of headaches at the rate of 34 – 51% in twins.
• The variables associated with the genes also play a role in migraines.
• Codicil syndrome.
1. Exercise and stressful physical activities that play an important role in migraine.
2. Hormonal changes accompanying the menstrual cycle in women.
3. Depression, nervousness and anxiety.
4. Follow unhealthy eating patterns such as excessive intake of chocolate and alcohol stimulants.
5. Taking some drugs increases the risk of headache attacks such as hormone medications and contraception.
6. Climate change, presence in a polluted environment or exposure to high sounds.
Symptoms of migraine accompaniment vary according to the four stages mentioned, which include the following:
• Constipation or diarrhea.
• Changes in mood.
• Spasms in the neck
• Visual and speech disorders such as vision loss and speech ability.
• Motor disturbance accompanied by impaired movement.
• Severe pain in half the head.
• Sensitivity towards sounds and lights.
• Extreme fatigue.
The methods used to treat headaches are as follows:
1. Taking drugs: such as medications for depression and epilepsy, and taking analgesics such as ibuprofen, aspirin, and paracetamol.
2. The needles used in the injection of face lift Botulinum toxin A.
3. Acupuncture is effective in treating migraines.
4. Change the lifestyle followed as a reduction of nervousness and tension.
5. Follow healthy eating patterns and avoid eating bad habits.
6. Take care to lose weight.
7. Get adequate sleep hours, as sleep reduces migraines.