Although a severe diet may be dangerous to the body, you can lose 10 kilos in two weeks of weight in a successful and healthy way by following a diet to lose weight more healthily. So today we will look at an effective and safe way to lose 10 kilos of weight in two weeks without starving yourself or hurting your body. This plan combines diet, exercise and rational thinking that helps you lose weight.
Diet is the most important principle of this plan in addition to metabolism and increase the metabolic rate. This is because this process helps to burn fat and helps the body in the process of transformation. It is best to feed your body with nutritious foods such as leafy vegetables and useful proteins. This requires you to develop a diet to lose weight in two weeks lose 10 kilos of weight.
In addition to the diet system you will follow, you should follow some tips such as changing soft drinks with water and natural juices to reduce the amount of calories entering the body and not use butter for frying or cooking, replacing it with extra virgin olive oil and reducing the amount of ice cream and chocolate that Eat it. You can increase your intake of fruit.
You should try to get 300-350 calories in this meal. And balance the nutrients you eat, such as protein, healthy fats and rich carbohydrates such as fruits, vegetables and whole grains. These meals will be suitable to start a healthy eating day.
1. Peanut butter, and apple: 1 small pudding of peanut butter, 1 apple sliced with 8 pieces of tortilla bread.
2. 1 cup of fat-free ricotta cheese + 1 1/2 teaspoon of cactus juice + 4 chopped apricots + 1 pinch of nutmeg.
3. 1 egg fried in tea oil + 1 whole grain bread + small slices of turkey + 6 small vegetable juices
4. 1 slice of toast + 1 egg whipped in olive oil + 1 cup of strawberry slices.
Try to keep 400 calories through any of the following meals:
1. 2 turkey + 2 slices of avocado slices + 1 red steak + 1 large horseradish of honey + lettuce & tomatoes + slices of wheat bread.
2. 1/2 cup meatless chicken breast + 1/2 cup chopped lettuce + 1/4 cup celery slices + 1/2 cup of carrots + 1 peach + slices of wheat bread.
3. 1/2 cup of tomato soup + 2 small hanging of vinegar + 1/2 cup of black beans + 1/2 cup of corn + 1/2 cup of yellow pepper + 1 hanging tomato + 2 large hanging of red onions + 7 of the tortillas.
4. 3 cups lettuce + 10 pieces of grilled shrimp + 1 large parmesan cheese + 12 slices of wheat.
Preferably get 400 calories in each meal you can eat any of the following meals:
1. 4 of fat-free meat + 1/2 of baked potatoes + 2 large black-fat yogurt + 2 cups of fried mushrooms in olive oil (2 small pies)
2. 2 ounces of grilled salmon + 2 ounces whole wheat pasta + 1 large suspension of olive oil + 2 lemon juice + 1 clove of garlic + 1 cup of chopped lemon + 1 large suspension of fresh basil.
3. 1/3 cup cooked brown rice + 1/2 cup of grilled vegetables + 2 pieces of olive oil for cooking + 2 large lemon juice + 1 garlic clove + 1 cup chopped asparagus + 1 large suspension of fresh basil.
4. 4 ounces of chicken meat without skin + 2 cups broccoli + 1 green onion sliced into slices + 2 pairs of peanut oil + 1/2 cup cooked brown rice.